Friday, June 12, 2009

Walao... i cant belived myself!!!!!

This morning... (12/6/09)... bout 3.00 A.M. i was doing maths....
hais... i know i say like that is unbeliveable... even myself cant trust it...

the story is like that....
at 2.20~2.30
A.M. like that... Teck Sheng asked 4 my help... haixxx...
after the help at bout 2.50~3.00 A.M... haixxx cant sleep back...
lols... sms Shee Gee...
i said i cant sleep now... and i go do maths now... haha...
she said... lolx... cant trust u.... or not belive i will do maths at that time... =.=
kena challenge...
lols... i really go do maths at that time...
do 1 page... bout 13 question...
it takes me 45min...=.=
after done sms Shee Gee that i'm done... and even mms she the picture that i have taken after my work...
about 4.00A.M. i only when back to bed...
sleep until 12.30 P.M... once i wake up... my headaech come immideately...
hais... at last tahan jor 2 horus... go take panadol... i feel better after having panadol...

i could not belive myself i will sitting at there and do maths at midnight...
i know many friends of my won't trust... but... at least i never lie myself...
i could feel i were one stepts towards my goals...^^

This My Proof~~~
Zoom In and see~~XD

4 comments: