Sunday, June 7, 2009

O.O Pink Noise... EP promoting...xD

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
lolx... Ye Xiang promote their EP at Leisure Mall today(7/6/09)
it was a cool Performance...xD~~~i like it~~~^^

lolx... pagi pagi wake up at 9.00.... go brush teeth and wash face...
after that, call Teck Sheng... and said
"I come nw?" i said
Har~ so early meh.... he said
If not... when?... i said
11.00 A.M lar... lolx... fine... he said
haix... sienx lor... terus when back and continuted my sleep...until my mum wake me... bout 10.50... hehe...
bout 11.00 sampailah Teck Sheng house... when in and copy some movies... hehe...and called kar mann 4 going to Ye Xiang and her band's promoting... okay lurhs... she say she bout 1.00++ only avrrived there... its okay~~~...
Teck Sheng and me when there and watch a movie... thats wad we can do after all..... watched Terminator Salvation... haix... a normal movie... not very nice for me...
Fine... after watch wait kar mann... hehe... while waiting kar mann... saw Kang Nian... hehe...
go join them... join jor bout 10min... Kar Mann came jor... hehe...
haix....
wait wait wait and wait... after buy the EP RM15~~~
they came out finally... haha... lolx.. ye xiang sang jor 3 song... nice sia...
after the preformance... AUTOGRAPH TIME~~~hehe...
when its until my turn... given the EP to the workers... saw ye xiang... smile smile... she said thx and shakehand with us... hahas...after that... Kang Nian and his friend go Joshua house... for party...=.=
Teck Sheng, Kar Mann, and me... going to wong kok... hehe.. chat and makan...
After eating... and chating... kar mann gone~~~
Teck Sheng and me going back to his's house... hahas... and called my mum to fatch me...
To: Ye Xiang and her's band... hope your band will achieve your achivement one day
i will suppourt u~~~^^
Thats All~ xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD


4 comments:

  1. =.= c when still got lor...

    wont cant go d lar...

    or...

    u can catch up their schdule...xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. o.o
    cant go d hua mai call ye xiang
    xian chang biao yien lor.. hehe

    ReplyDelete