Saturday, June 6, 2009

Wad A Mafan incident happend... =.= Shee Gee FALL DOWN!!! xP

Haix... 6/6/09... Agung's Birthday...chey... who wan celebrate with him... ^.^
By The Way... my school having Chinese Orchestra Performance.....
I got very big hope i can attendant because my Sister had perform in the Chinese Orchestra but...
First,
I asked Albert... he said that he don't wanna come... haix... fine lor...
Second,
I asked Kuok Wah... he said okay d... (Happy jor Awhile) when time heading towards to the Chinese Orchestra Performance... i called he and comfime with he... he tell me that he never come!!! cux where he work say that if he not going then will FIRE he... lolx... fine...
Thrid,
I asked Teck Sheng... he said "let me think" lolx.. fine... when i called he back he tell me that he had dinner at hulu langat.... lolx... fine i Fang Qi le!!! =.=

The Incident happend is Shee Gee
Very Clumsy... xD... talking lar... hehe...
Talking Talking with friend... then nv c the road... than fall down...
wah... reach lab 2 jor oredi man man bengkak... walao eh...
geng dao... she... keep say pain... so call Ping Ning go take some water to let her soak her leg in...
than she call me call Chee Hong asked got 铁打酒 or not... Wah... emergency... he came school withtin 10min...
Gan Cheong lor... xD
he came with yee tin...
Yee Tin said that he call Chee Hong help her extanal hardics dunno back up or wad... lolx
Yee Tin man man sapu the 铁打酒 that chee hong brought to lab d...
After that, we had a small dicussion need bring her to
铁打 wor...
FINAL DECESION, go PUDU!!! wad da... so far... summore that they call me go help...
reach there than walk jor 1 big round... hehe... yee tin called me go buy sandal =,= OMG!!!
haix... walk walk at the pasar... wad boots, spotshoes and lots... even safety boots... =,= but no sandal!!!
zzz...
Fine... walk back... i say tak ada... they said nvm lar... =.=
at outside with chee hong...
waiting Shee Gee's scream... bt she never scream =.= sienx lor... =.=
after come out... i asked yee tin... got say wad anot... cant eat this cant eat that...
she say got... food got poisones like prawn,crab, and blah blah blah...
jux when back to school saw Ping Ning's kai mui standing at the school outside de corrido...
she saw us and come... asked wad happend +++ say jor... blah blah blah
go in lab again...my shouder going Not balance... Shee Gee ues it as holder like that =.=
fine... sick jor d dai sai... =.= wad i said earlier... shit.... -.-
Go dinner...and when up stairs...
haix... nvm =.= friends is like that d lar...^^
she still need to help the chinese orcestra... =.=
so pity her...
=.= by helping as sold tikit at school hall...
when its the preformance... we at lab 2 slack... hehe...
after the performance go help sister take photo and help she move her yang qing... back to home...
walao eh... damm heavy =.=
nearly my mum's car oso cant put in...
haix...
6/6/09 I had a bad memories.... even shee gee had too...
SHEE GEE I HELP U TO REMIND YR CLUMSY DAY!!! SEE I SO GOOD!!! xDDDDDDDDDDD
RMB THX ME!~XD

lolx... she fall down at here xD

Fall down jor.... Ping Ning bring her to lab 2... I opened the door xD

Pudu de 铁打
Blurx jor bit...nagm nagm balik lab 2...xD
After back from the 铁打 become like that jor... nice bo?.. so artistic leh!!xP

2 comments: