Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Yam Cha Experience...=)

Last sunday... (28/3)
Yam Cha with my buddies... >.<
Kuok Wah and Yan Yee
at Ahmad Maideen...
having great time with them...
although Yan Yee came late abit but...
still mange to come...hahas....
dont hope to back some more...
however... i need back... my mum dont let... >.<
then Kuok Wah came with me because i got pass by his house... hahas...
sry ya 11.00 need back le >.<

Yesterday... (29/3)

Afternoon go Yam Cha with my Dear Wei Jie and Wan Yee...xD...
Location: Leisure Mall Wong Kok... >.<
hahas... is there again...xD...
also very enjoy while chatting with them....

talks about future...
talks about past...
talks about result...
talks about Universiti/college...
talks about other's ppl...

lol... hahas... having great time with them too...

talk from 2.00++ to 6.00... 4 Hours?...
then walk back to Sed School... but Wei Jie walk home... >.<
Wan Yee and me walk there because
my dad fetch my sister
and
her mum fetch her sister...xD
FIN~!

MY Conclusion: Yam Cha cannot more ppl... 2ppl too less but 4ppl more jor abit... 3 the best~!...
I love my buddies aka Yam Cha kaki...xD

No comments:

Post a Comment