Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Wonder... something will happen...

felt not well...
felt there are something happen...
wonder why...
OH!... i knew why...
cause... i hungry... xD
by the way...
i heard many friend tell me...
i thin jor?...
some of them asked... i having diet?...
no wor...
sick?...???!
dont know...
hope not...
hehe...
Wonder will they trust?...

April coming soon....
school gonna start soon... >.<
i knew i'm a officially HELP's student right after i recived the letter...
xD
tell brunches of introduction actully just want to thanks my dad and mum especially...
my mum asked me... did i regret that i have choose this collage?...
and
i answer with confident!
NO!
cause i knew this school good and i heard u tell me lots of dad's friend say that this school good...
that's why i choose this school... although is far a bit... but i wont regret...
anyway... thanks dad... mum....
Wonder will they saw this?...

Saw Wei Jie's MSN PM say...
'hope UTAR will accept me...'
Wei Jie don't HOPE!...
trust yourself... u can in d!
Wonder will he been choose?... ( i told myself... SURE! he will...) =)

still have lots to wonder...
i think time and myself not allow me to share it out...
main things just want say thanks to dad, mum, and friends...
THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment