Sunday, September 27, 2009

YAHOO!!! Finally...

Raya holiday takes 12days
and i have a desperate holiday...
because of boredness...
haizzz...
although, I
1.went out with friend
2.going grandmum's house everyday
3.playing computer everyday
but...
still bored...
got a bit happy that starting boring with computer~
cux SPM coming...
i felt that i still haven ready to face with it...
haix...
recently trial exam some of the question i don't know how to do
and...
most worse is i cant finish the exam in time...
haix...
any idea help me to make me study?... (if got please teach me or tell me... thx~)
Finally, holiday ended
MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA...
the moment that i'm waiting from holiday's monday...
haiz...
Study day's begging for holiday...
Holiday day's begging for study days...
everyday hope for holy day... xDDDDD

No comments:

Post a Comment