Sunday, September 6, 2009

Stupid Sejarah Day... Sienx-nya

Ytd (5/9/2009)
had been invited to Pn.Shanthi's sejarah class...
v bored...
class started bout 30minutes... i have started to yawn...
~.~

still need to tahan till 10.30...
finally.. is 10.30... but... she said giv me 5 minutes...
and... and... and... 10.45 only dismiss...
walao eh... damm tired...
so mamak eat...
and wait ah yap, kuok wah, and ah perng...
jac, bbc , shi hui and me
when mcd wait them since 1.30... and wait until 2.30

they only come...zzzzz
when call them... they say they were eating...
when i heard i fell i were slapping them...

fine..., i'm just disspointed...
but is fine...
when i saw them...
i feel my disspointed had dissappere...

haix...
anyway... we had a great game... just 5 of us oso very fun... thx 4 the game...
hmm... yee tin~~ i will hold my promice... xD i wont upload it...
Muahahahahah... my revenge... WAN YEE DIE!!XD
yap yap
wei jie~~XD

No comments:

Post a Comment