Monday, August 23, 2010

New Car?...

Hmm...
Dad brought a new car~~~
awwwwww~~~
Cool huh?....
NOT~ ==
Firstly i though...
YES! A New Car gonna be FUN!...
Honestly, That day I am proud... ==
The 1st time i drive
WoW~ Awesome!
hmm... think back also not a great thing actually...
i starting to felt is 2 car a better like last time...
A new car make my family life go more smooth and convenient...
but,
Not the convenient way...
is...
JEALOUS... ==...
Oh God, How could it be...
Although, I get borrow that car in certain EVENT...
new thing that I can use is always make me jealous...
actually is feel like owning it...
bad huh?...
is that normal?...
By the Way,
i got a bad feeling...
that is, someday i gonna get scold or get wronged by them...
because of the new car... haha...
how foolish... will it happen?...
Let's see... =D...
Its gonna happen really really soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment