Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Toy Story 3~!

Toy Story....
Toy Story this phrase had follow me since 1995...
the 1st toy story movie had been 1 of my childhood movies...
i used to watch it...
after that... in 1999...
Toy Story 2 had launched...
that time i also used to watch it!
The story till 2010...
January...
i cant believed i work in a Toy Shop... "Toy Story"
when i saw that shop it reminds me Toy story 1 & 2... =)
February...
i knew that Toy Story 3 is coming soon!
and
i had decided to watch...,
i told wan yee and asked she watch with me...=)
till JUNE!...
last Sunday, (20/06/10)
Finally, watched...
my mind flash back to the days when i still a child...
The movie not that great...
but
is that AMAZING!
For more information visit here!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
after that, i went home to prepare my coming exam...
till 6.00p.m...
i when fetch daii garr jiee...
to fix something... xD...
however, i cant fix it...==
then we went tan chaa house... =)
surfing web at there... xD
Yan Yee's Creation... xD

No comments:

Post a Comment