Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Bek Cekk... =.=...

I WANT TO SHOUT!
haix...~ my feelings not feeling well...
what happen to me!?
and...
why am i cause so much problem to myself.... =.=lll
albert!...
why u been chosen to National Service?!
i have a lots things want to tell you!...
and...
bert... i miss you buddy...

-------------------------------------------------------------------

today morning shift...
since yan yee called me go PM...
so change lor... c i so good...xD
today... get salary...
my 1st salary... but...
i heard my friend say 1st salary v happy d!
however... just normal to me...
i work just to let the time pass... thats what i told myself...
and ernds some pocket money...
today... 3/2/10...
jung ask me... what i will buy after i get my salary... and
i answed... nothing...
just put at bank... got use only go press...
hahas?...

No comments:

Post a Comment