Friday, July 3, 2009

It's Unforgivetable...

haix....
i got my 2009 1st caning today... (3/7/09)
and quite a long time i never againts rules in school...
today was my unlucky day... get caught... and name had been wrote in "Fail Peribadi"
(wad unlucky... wrong is wrong!!!)
hais...
wad to do... is my fault...
I DAI SEI de... =.=
i againts the rules...!!!
i thought is was a good year for me...
because, i'm
trying to be good... don't againts rules in school
trying not be worry by my parent (but... i'm sorry... i had done wrong today)
trying my best result in SPM... (its hard... but, i will try my best... its hard because my laziness was too strong... ONE DAY I WILL GET IT OFF!!! when is far away from SPM! lols wish me... XD)
trying to be a good student in school... (hais... today oredi kena...)
trying to takes good result in school exams...


thats my goals from the early year...

hais... i feel very upset to myself... not even 1 i can dose it!!!...
feel wanna die...
i cant completely forgive myself.....

sorry to my beloved parents...
sorry to my beloved friends...
sorry to my beloved tuition teaches and some school teaches... T_T
don't blame me...thx...

Belive me... i will change....

I had banned myself from computers... (trying)
(if i cant dose this by myself.... i really... useless)

1 comment: